Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Comparison photo

Weight loss comparison

This bag of dog food weighs 48lb. With Weight Watchers I have lost 45lb and 55lb in total. I cannot lift this bag up. BUT I was carrying that much extra weight on my body. It's no wonder I had heartburn all the time and my legs ached.

I feel so much better physically and mentally with the weight loss and I can't wait to reach my goal. I still have 16lb to get to my goal weight. But 16 is so little compared to 55.

Cassie decided she wanted a photo too. What's funny about her being in the top photo is that she weighs about 8lb. So her & the dog food equal almost exactly what I have lost in total.

IMG_9718


1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...