Friday, October 14, 2011

Food Diaries 11 & 12th Oct


So I have slacked off again with posting these, but I have been tracking every day and taking photos. Just not blogging. But I am posting the past few days food diaries to catch up. Also I am not counting calories at the moment.

Tuesday 11th Oct - Start of new week

Daily points allowance - 29 points

Breakfast:

1 x WW Snack bar - 3 points

no photo


Lunch:

1 x Starbucks Venti Pumpkin Spice latte - 13 points 

IMG_1827

1 x Starbucks Spinach, Feta & Egg white wrap - 7 points 

IMG_1828

Total - 20 points



Dinner:

1 x Foldit bread - 2 points
1 x Jennie-O Extra Lean turkey patty - 3 points
1 slice sharp cheddar - 2 points
ketchup, pickles & onion - 0 points

Total - 7 points

IMG_9025


Snacks:

130g Ben & Jerry's Schweddy Balls Ice Cream - 10 points
28g Le Petite Creme cheese - 3 points
8 social crackers - 3 points

Total - 16 points

IMG_1811 

Exercise:

 -



TOTAL = 46 points used
32 weekly remaining
0 activity points earned

Thoughts:

Wow! That's a lot of points! But I have all my weeklies to use and today I just was really hungry. The 13 point latte didn't help matters. The latte I normally get is 3 points! haha soooo I need to cut back on these ones. But they are soooo good!

Wednesday 12th October

Daily points allowance - 29 points
Daily calorie allowance - 1300 calories


Breakfast:

1 x serve TJ's steel cut oatmeal - 4 points
1 cup skim milk - 2 points (1/4 used in tea, rest on oatmeal)
10g sliced almonds - 2 points
15g dried cranberries - 1 point

Total - 9 points

IMG_9033


Lunch:

1 x Foldit bread - 2 points
1 slice sharp cheddar - 2 points
55g smoked shaved ham - 1 point
tomato & onion - 0 points

IMG_9067

salad vegies - 0 points
2 tbs Thai peanut dressing - 1 point

IMG_9042

Total - 6 points


Dinner:

110g chicken tenderloin - 3 points
1 tsp canola oil - 1 point
broccoli & brussel sprouts - 0 points

Total - 4 points

IMG_9080


Snacks:

1 x Pumpkin muffin - 4 points

IMG_9110

1 x Fiber One brownie - 2 points

Total - 6 points


Exercise:

-


TOTAL = 25 points used
32 weekly remaining
0 activity points earned

Thoughts:

A better day today! I did want to try to get some exercise in today to help balance out yesterday but it didn't happen. I just have no motivation to exercise. I know soon I am going to have to. I have been lucky enough to lose over 50lb just with diet alone but it's going to get to a point where that isn't enough. 









1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the lattes I am the same with my iced coffees I have and also have a thing for subway salads at the moment, the salad part of it I do well, its the extras on the salad that i do terrible with LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...