Saturday, October 8, 2011

Food Diary 07/10


Don't have a heart attack or anything! Yes I am posting a food diary! I have been a bit naughty here lately, not tracking and eating kind of badly. So I am forcing myself to be better and posting these helps big time. Oh and a few changes. I no longer count calories for 0 point vegetables. Only fruit and those vegies that have points eg: potatoes, avocado etc. Also my calorie allowance has decreased due to me being smaller. But my points remain the same. 29 is the lowest they go.

Daily points allowance - 29 points
Daily calorie allowance - 1240 calories


Breakfast:

2 x Morning Star Maple Sausage patties (vegetarian) - 4 points / 160 calories
3/4 cup Quick Eggs (whites) - 2 points / 90 calories
1 tsp canola oil - 1 point / 40 calories
1 x Iced Skinny Caramel latte - 2 points / 92 calories
100g grapes - 0 points / 67 calories
multivitamin

Total - 9 points / 449 calories

IMG_8837


Lunch:

1 x Foldit - 2 points / 90 calories
1 slice sharp cheddar - 2 points / 70 calories
50g shaved virginia ham - 1 point / 50 calories
1 wedge Laughing Cow light swiss - 1 point / 35 calories
30g avocado - 1 point / 53 calories
salad vegies - 0 points

Total - 7 points / 298 calories

IMG_8863

IMG_8855


Dinner:

100g chicken breast (weighed raw) - 3 points / 114 calories
2 tsp canola oil - 2 points / 80 calories
1/4 cup brown rice - 1 point / 55 calories
14g 2% sharp cheddar - 1 point / 40 calories
vegies - 0 points

Total - 7 points / 289 calories

IMG_8930


Snacks:

2 x Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses - 1 point / 47 calories

1 x Apple - 0 points / 110 calories

IMG_8960

1 serve Edy's Coconut & Pineapple ice cream - 3 points / 110 calories

23. Cold


Exercise:

 -

Nutrition:

 Photobucket

TOTAL = 27 points / 1303 calories used
# weekly remaining
# activity points earned

Thoughts:

I couldn't tell you how many weeklies I have left as I have been BAD this week. I am really hoping I can salvage this week a little and either maintain or have a small loss. I really hope I don't have a gain.




1 comment:

  1. yay!! i sooo love your food diary!! xox p.s. fingers are crossed for a good week! i am 800 grams off 10 kg so i am getting there !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...