Saturday, October 29, 2011

Food Diary 27-28/10


27th October

Daily points allowance - 29 points


Breakfast:

55g shaved Virginia Ham - 1 point
3/4 cup Quick eggs (whites only) - 2 points
1 tsp canola oil - 1 point
vegies - 0 points
Iced skinny latte - 2 points

Total - 6 points

IMG_9803


Lunch:

1 x Whole wheat bagel thin - 3 points
2 tbs Better'n Peanut Butter - 2 points
14g honey - 1 point
1 x banana - 0 points

Total - 6 points

IMG_9808


Dinner:

80g tilapia - 2 points
2 tsp canola oil - 2 points
TJ's Spiced soy beans - 4 points

Total - 8 points

No photo


Snacks:

1 x TJ's plain greek yogurt w/fibre - 2 points
14g honey - 1 point
apple - 0 points

Total - 3 points

IMG_9828


Exercise:

1 hour Wii Fit Advanced Step - 3 activity points earned


Nutrition:



TOTAL = 23 out of 29 points used
45 weekly remaining
5 activity points earned

Thoughts:

I was so proud of myself for getting in an hour of exercise today! I am really wanting to try to do this almost every day. 


28th October

Daily points allowance - 29 points


Breakfast:

1 serve TJ's steel cut oatmeal - 4 points
1/2 cup skim milk - 1 point
1 tbs pumpkin butter - 1 point
1 tbs pumpkin seeds - 2 points
pumpkin spice latte - 2 points

Total - 10 points

IMG_9844

IMG_9840


Lunch:

1 x can Heinz UK Baked beans - 6 points

Total - 6 points

no photo


Dinner:

1 x whole wheat bagel thin - 3 points
1 lean burger patty - 4 points
1 slice sharp cheddar - 2 points
2 tsp canola oil - 2 points
ketchup, pickles & onion - 0 points
salad - 0 points
2 tbs light ranch dressing - 2 points

Total - 13 points

IMG_9849

IMG_9857


Snacks:

grapes & orange - 0 points

IMG_9862


Exercise:

-


Nutrition:



TOTAL = 29 of 29 used
45 weekly remaining
5 activity points earned

Thoughts:

I was exhausted today so I didn't exercise and I was starving all day. I didn't sleep well plus I had to get up early for the Fedex guy. Just a blah day. I stayed within my points though. But I was tempted to pig out!




1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...