Friday, October 7, 2011

New hair and stuff

So the other day I decided I was going to colour my hair. Well I was going to get Billy to colour my hair, but you know what I mean. I really wanted to go more brown with red tones. Well the colour I picked out was a little more red than the picture on the box and it turned out more red than I wanted.

IMG_8741

At first I was a little let down as I was kind of set on being a brunette. But I have kind of gotten used to it and everyone else loves it. Plus once I wash it a few times it will settle down.

I also had been eyeing off a Curling Wand after watching a few YouTube videos with people showing how easy they are to use. And the one I wanted was only $24.99.

So we were at Target and they had it and Billy said I could get it! Yay!

Photobucket

I got to play with it on our date night which I will blog about later. But I LOVE it!


2 comments:

  1. oooh i love it personally, it looks amazing!

    man, you are SO close to the 60s now.. i can taste it!!! GO NIKKI GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like a rudey toy ;) hehe but i cant wait to see the results with the curls!
    p.s. love the colour too :) fantastic for 'fall' or autumn as us aussies call it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...