Monday, October 24, 2011

NSV 24/10

So 6 years ago I flew to the USA to meet Billy for the first time. I was nice and thin back then and I loved the way I looked. I bought some nice clothes with me in case we decided to go somewhere nice. Well the last night I was here we decided to dress up and go out for a really nice dinner.

Here is a photo of us all ready to head out:

Our last night

The dress is from Myer Miss Shop a fancy department store in Australia. Miss Shop is their juniors area. It's a Aus 12 which is equivilant to a US size 8 (juniors). The pink cardigan is from Portmans another Aussie clothing store. It's a medium.

Anyway last night I was going through my wardrobe again and thought "heck why not" and look at this:


Please excuse the crappy phone picture! How happy am I? STOKED!

I also fit into a bunch more stuff too.

*happy dance*


1 comment:

  1. omg! it is like a trip through time!! if no one knew about this remarkable weightloss journey you have been on they would think you haven't changed one bit xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...