Sunday, October 9, 2011

Questions galore!


I found this on a random blog so I thought it was about time I did one again.


1.  Is there someone in your life you know you’d be better off without?
Well usually if I feel that way about a person I usually remove them from my life. Although some people will never be completely removed unfortunately. Life is too short to waste time on certain people.

2. Do you get criticized because of your body?
I have in the past. I used to weight a lot more and my ex was notorious for making me feel awful about my weight. I haven't really had anything said about it recently though.

3.   How much did you weigh when you were born?
You know I can't remember! I will have to ask my mum next time I talk to her!

4.  Did you kiss the last person you called?
It was my husband so yes!

5.  When was the last time you danced?
I dance around the house all the time. So within the last few days I guess.

6.  When was the last time you jumped on a trampoline?
Wow! Years ago! It messes with my neck so I avoid it.

7. Do you keep in mind other people’s feelings?
All the time. But sometimes people's feelings will still be hurt, no matter what you do.

8. Are any of your friends pregnant?
Not that I know of.

9. If you have a hang nail, do you pull it or clip it?
Clip it.

10.  Who do you want to forget?
No one. Remembering the past is how we learn to make better choices in the future.

11.   Who was the last person to send you a letter?
Ashley's grandmother I think.

12.   How much money is in your wallet?
 $3 my winnings from Bunco! Lol!

13. When’s the last time you did laundry?
2 nights ago, am about to do some here in a bit.

14.  How far have you gotten with the book you are reading?
Almost done. It was a long one!

15.   Who did you last tell to shut up?
The dogs!

16.   What’s the last thing that you smelt that smelt bad?
Dead skunk.

17.   What’s your favourite book at the moment?
A Dance with Dragons

18.   What’s your favourite cereal?
Steel cut oats! Yum!

19.   How do you feel when people lead you on, but they don’t even like you?
I would love to know why they even bother. Why pretend to like someone? What's the point?

20.  Could you live without sunlight?
No way!

21.   What’s something you know is bad, but you want to do it anyway?
Drink diet soda! Lol!

22.  What was the last thing you lied about?
Hmm that's a tough one. I rarely lie. Oh I did tell a sales call person that I would call them back! hahahaha

23.  Who is your number two on speed dial?
I don't have speed dial.

24.  Do you regret anything you’ve done in the past week?
The food I have eaten!

25.  What was the last movie you bought?
Avatar I think. It's been a while.

26.  What is a sport you would like to do?
Running. I really want to train for a 5k. But I need a medical first and good shoes.

27.  When was the last time you felt like crying?
Sometime this week when I realised how bad I have been eating.

28.  Have you ever wanted to kill someone?
Yep.

29.  What was the last song you listened to that wasn’t sung in English?
99 Luft Balloons.

30.  What did you last draw?
I doodle all the time, but I can't draw for anything!

31.   What TV show would you like to be on?
Doctor Who.

32.  If you could choose a Pokemon, who would you pick?
Pikachu!

33.  Is Chuck Norris really as great as he seems?
That is a stupid question. He is better.

34.  What was the last video game you played?
Minecraft

35.  Have you ever been in a musical?
Yep!

36.  Do you follow your own style or everyone else’s?
A bit of both. I get inspiration from other people then make it my own.

37.  What’s the last store you bought from?
Walmart

38.  Do people use you a lot?
They have. I don't allow it anymore.

39.  What are you doing two days from now?
Going to my Weight Watchers meeting.

40. Are there any teachers at your school that dislike you?
I don't go to school but my Japanese teacher didn't like me because I reported her for accusing me of being a slut because I had boys as friends!

41.  Did you ever believe there were monsters in your closet?
There still ARE monsters in there!

42. Do you let random people sign your yearbook?
They don't have yearbooks in Australia.

43.   Would you adopt a child that had a mental illness?
Of course.

44. Does thinking about death scare you?
Yes.

45.  If you died, would you go to Heaven or Hell?
Heaven

46.  Do you lick envelopes or tape them shut?
I bet the ones that are adhesive. I hate licking them!

47.  Do you care what people say or think about you?
Depends on the people. If they are people I care about, then yes I do care. But if they are haters who are just jealous, I pity them, but I couldn't give a rats ass what they think of me.

48.  Have you ever had surgery?
Dental surgery yes.

49.  Have you ever been threatened?
Yeah. A few times.

50.Which side of your family do you get most of your qualities from?
 I only know my mother so it's hard to say.

51.   What was the last thing you drank?
Iced coffee

52.  Have you ever kept a relationship a secret?
Nope.

53.  How much do you weigh?
156.4lb / 71.1kg

54.  How much do you want to weigh?
Ultimately 135lb / 61kg but I would be happy with anything around 140lb

55.  What street do you live on?
Ah now that's too much information

56.  What is a quote that you love?
"Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words, for they become actions. Watch your actions, for they become habits. Watch your habits, for they become character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny."

57.  Do you think of pure hate as human created?
I think only humans can hate. Animals go by instinct.

58.  When was the last time you wanted to scream?
Probably the last time I was PMSing!

59.  Would you give a million dollars to charity if you had two million?
No frikken way!

60.  Do you see the world in black and white?
Nope. There are many shades of grey in between.

61.   Do you think cell phones can cause cancer?
Everything causes Cancer. We are all going to die.

62.  Where does the rainbow end?
It doesn't.

63.  Something you never want to do again is what?
Be fat.

64.  When was the first time you realized the world was small?
When we moved across the country (Australia) and I bumped into someone I went to school with.

65.  Do you spend a lot of time contemplating life’s mysteries?
Not really

66.  Ever discuss your political beliefs with people?
Yes, but only specific people.

67.  Do you care about the environment?
Yes but I am not a fanatic.

68.  What’s your motto for life?
Live my life the way I want and bugger everyone else!

69.  Is progress destroying the beauty of the world?
In some ways yes.

70.  Do you believe there is life somewhere else in the universe?
I would be a complete moron to say no.

71.   Would you like to rule a country?
No way in hell!

72.  Do you believe everything has a purpose?
Yes, even Snuggies.

73.  Is war ever for the best?
Sometimes it is inevitably. Not for the best though. It never is.

74.  Could you kill anyone?
In self defense or to protect my family yes. Or if they annoyed me enough.

75.  Do you believe global warming is really our fault?
Global warming was happening before there were humans on the Earth so I am not entirely convinced that it's only us making it happen.

76.  Does love conquer all?
It helps!

77.  Is euthanasia morally acceptable?
I think if someone wants to end their suffering they should be able to.

78.  Is world peace impossible?
While there are still human beings on the planet, yes.

79.  Is pride a good or a bad thing?
It is good to feel pride, it's bad to parade it around.

80.  What is the purpose of life?
To love and be loved.

81.   Do you believe in karma?
Heck yes!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I like your answers :)
    I enjoyed learning more about you.
    I may have to nab this ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...