Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday 23/10

So I have discovered another time waster. Pinterest. WOW! I had heard people talk about it but I didn't really know what it was all about and then I decided to finally check it out and man it's addictive.

I am able to lump recipes, fashion, beauty tips, decorating ideas and inspiration all together in the one place. It's wonderful.

I have found some really great inspirational quotes on there too and I have decided to start posting one a day on here.

I apologise for my absence on here. Lately I have been feeling a bit blah on the whole blogging/internet thing. But hopefully I am out of my funk and should be posting more often again.

2 comments:

  1. i live on pinterest hahaha!! find me Kitty McCulloch xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!! lol

    I am addicted to Pinterest too. However, how is it pernounced?

    P-Interest? or Pin-terest?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...