Monday, October 17, 2011

Taking one for the team

If by team I mean me!

This week I have been on plan BUT I have used a lot of my weeklies, which is not usual for me. Plus I have not done an ounce of exercise and it's also THAT time of the month.

So I am about 99.99999% sure I am going to have a gain at weigh-in tomorrow. I say this a lot and am usually proven wrong. In fact in the 40 weeks I have been on WW, I have had 4 gains and 3 of them have been insignificant amounts.

But I am pretty darn sure about this one. So I am using it to my advantage. It's getting cooler here and sooner or later it's going to be too cold to wear my usual weigh in outfit which is this:


Also the skirt is getting REALLY loose so it's time I switched my weigh in outfit to a cooler weather one. So I will be wearing jeans and a t-shirt tomorrow and when it gets really cold I will layer it with a jacket etc.

I weighed both outfits and get this, my current on weighed 333g and my new one weighs 555g. A difference of 222g. How weird is that! Triple digits all round! So on the scales its a difference of 0.5 pound. So if I gain any more than half a pound that's all me. But I am hoping it's mainly TOM bloat and next week will be a loss.


2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...