Monday, November 21, 2011

BOO!

Haha!

I am still alive. Just extremely slack at blogging.

Everything is good. Been on track all week and even went to the gym once! Lol!

Weigh-in tomorrow which should be a good one. I am hoping I at least lose that 3lb gain from last week. Here's hoping!

Thanksgiving this week. I don't plan on counting points all day BUT I won't be using any weekly points on any other day and being 100% on plan for the rest of the week. Thanksgiving only comes once a year and if I have a small gain because of it, the world isn't going to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...