Monday, November 7, 2011

Food Diary 07/11

Daily points allowance - 29 points


Breakfast:

2 x Boiled eggs - 4 points
1 x Iced Latte (Soy milk) - 2 points
1 x banana - 0 points

Total - 6 points

Breakfast 07/11


Lunch:

1 can UK Baked Beans - 6 points



Dinner:

95g chicken breast (marinated in TJ's Teriyaki Marinade) - 3 points
1 tsp canola oil - 1 point
1 serve Harvest Grain Salad - 3 points 
salad - 0 points

Total - 7 points

Dinner 07/11


Snacks:

15g almonds - 2 points



Exercise:

-



TOTAL = 21 out of 28 points used
# weekly remaining
# activity points earned

Thoughts:

I was all ready to go work out at the Y today but the cheap crappy shoes we bought for me ages ago are just not going to cut it. My feet hurt after wearing them for 5 minutes. So I am going to have to put off going until I can get some gym shoes. Major suckage!!!!

Weigh in tomorrow and I am expecting a loss!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...