Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Scarf Storage!

So I was standing in our closet thinking of how crowded and cluttered it was. My eye caught my many scarves that I had stored in plastic shoe boxes. They took up quite a bit of the shelf on the top of our robe and I really thought there must be a better way to store them that uses less room.

So I hit up Pinterest and found so many good ideas. Then one just jumped out at me because a) it looked so simple and b) I had the materials required for it.

Basically all I needed was a wooden coat hanger and some shower curtain rings.

IMG_0592

Then you just feed the scarves through the rings like this:

IMG_0601

Then hang it in the closet. BRILLIANT!

1 comment:

  1. that's a cool idea! I do use a hanger to hold mine but I don't use the shower curtain rings, I just put them over the hanger and hang them up. Clever idea though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...