Saturday, November 5, 2011

Wardrobe Share #1

Since I am fitting into all my nice clothes now I have decided I will share photos of me all dressed up each week.

This week my wonderful mother sent me some money as a reward for my fantastic weight loss so I could buy a nice pair of boots.

So Billy took me to DSW and I found these GORGEOUS leather Ralph Lauren boots:

IMG_9961

I really need some skinny jeans to wear them with but we have to wait. But I decided to play around with my straight leg jeans just to see what they looked like. Here is a crappy cell phone photo:


Thursday night I had Bunco with an awesome group of ladies that I am lucky to call my friends and decided to wear a top that I bought back in Australia and I have loved it so much but never fit into it. Well now it fits perfectly.


Today we had to do some shopping and I had woken up pretty early so I thought I would dress up nice and wear my boots out, even if I didn't have the right jeans to wear with them. Here is another top I fit into that I had never worn before.



While we were out Billy told me I could buy the skinny jeans I had tried on the other day. But sadly the size I needed was gone. So tomorrow we are going to another store to see if they have them. Fingers crossed!

He is so awesome! I love him so much! I think he is enjoying this new me just as much as I am. I am so much more confident. And I love dressing up now. I used to hate it because I always felt so ugly. Now I feel so pretty all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...