Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Weigh-in 08/11

Photobucket

Another 1.2lb loss! That's 3 in a row! Lol! Hey I will take it! Also I reached another goal today. I am now out of the 70kg range, I am now 69.8kg! Wooohoo!

I also set my goal weight with my leader 140lb (63.6kg). I may want to go lower once I get there but we will see.

My leader also told me about a seminar they are having for those who are interested in working for WW so I am going to try to go to that.

I am feeling GREAT! Hope everyone else is having a wonderful day!


1 comment:

  1. so proud of you Nikki! you have come such a long way!! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...