Saturday, December 3, 2011

Food Diary 02/12

Don't have a heart attack people! But yes it's a food diary! Shock! Horror!

A couple of things before I begin though. Weight Watchers just launched their changes to their plan this morning and one of the changes is that the minimum daily points allowance went down from 29 points to 26 points. And guess who is one of the lucky people affected by this? ME! Oh I am so happy to be losing 3 WHOLE POINTS! That's 1 English muffin, or a bagel thin, or 3 tablespoons of light ranch dressing. Sucks.

BUT I actually think it might be a good thing in the long run. We shall see. I managed to stick to 26 points today so it might be doable.


Daily points allowance - 26 points


Breakfast:

1 serve Trader Joe's steel cut oats (frozen) - 4 points
1/2 cup Trader Joe's Soy milk - 1 point
1 x banana - 0 points
1 pack Splenda - 0 points

IMG_1661

Iced coffee made with:
1 cup TJ's soy milk - 2 points
instant coffee mixed with 1/4 cup cold water - 0 points
2 tbs Torani Sugarfree Salted Caramel syrup - 0 points

IMG_1665

Total points - 7 points



Lunch:

Billy & I weren't feeling great today and we had to do some shopping so when we got home I was hungry but had no energy to make anything really complicated so I had this:

1 x bagel thin - 3 points
1 slice sharp cheddar - 2 points
1 tbs sweet relish - 0 points

Total - 5 points

IMG_1672


  
Dinner:

I was starving by dinner time and I had made the boys tuna pasta which I don't like so I made my own pasta dish. I took some lean ground beef and cooked it in a frying pan, then put it aside. Added chopped onions to the pan and fried them for a couple of minutes. Then added chopped up mushrooms, zucchini and yellow squash with 2 teaspoons of oil, minced garlic & TJ's 21 Seasoning. Fried them for a while until they stared getting brown, then added the beef back and a can of stewed tomatoes and a little tomato paste. Served with whole grain penna pasta. YUM!

50g 95% lean ground beef (weighed when cooked) - 2 points
56g uncooked penne - 5 points
vegies - 0 points
2 tsp canola oil - 2 points

Total - 9 points

IMG_1676


Snacks:

1 x Tall Starbucks nonfat no whip Pumpkin Spice latte - 3 points (had I known it was the same points as a grande I would have gotten the bigger size!)
1 x honeycrisp apple - 0 points
1 x orange - 0 points


Exercise:

-



TOTAL = 26 points used
# weekly remaining
# activity points earned

Thoughts:

I had planned on going to the gym this morning, but when I woke up sick I had to pass. I don't think I will go tomorrow either. Will leave it till next week, hopefully I'll be better by then.

Today I managed on 26 points, but I was also not feeling great. We shall see how it goes on a normal day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...