Saturday, December 10, 2011

Food Diary 10/12

Daily points allowance - 26 points


Breakfast:

Trader Joe's steel cut oatmeal - 4 points 
10g honey - 1 point
1 banana - 0 points
1/2 cup Trader Joe's Soy milk - 1 point
Iced coffee made with 1 cup spy milk - 2 points

Total - 8 points 

IMG_1898

IMG_1900

 
Lunch:

2 x Morning Star Maple sausage patties - 4 points
3/4 cup quick eggs (white only) - 2 points
1 teaspoon canola oil - 1 point
1/2 kiwi fruit - 0 points

Total - 7 points

IMG_1905


Dinner:

120g chicken breast - 3 points
2 teaspoons canola oil - 2 points
butternut squash - 0 points
broccoli - 0 points
mushrooms - 0 points

Total - 5 points

IMG_1929


Snacks:

1 x orange - 0 points
Swiss Miss Diet hot chocolate - 1 point
24g Cool Whip Fat Free - 1 point

Total - 2 points

IMG_1992


Exercise:

-



TOTAL = 22 out of 26 Points used
# weekly remaining
# activity points earned

Thoughts:

This week has been SHOCKING! It was TOM and I had Bunco and the food at Bunco is always really naughty! Plus we had birthday cake too so that was even worse. I didn't track for a couple of days and the scales here at home are not showing a happy number.

Not really sure what's up with me lately. I have been slipping a lot and it's not good. I don't know if it's because I hit a HUGE milestone and now am kind of a bit big headed about it. I really don't know what it is, but I have to get my head back in the game. 

I haven't been sleeping well either. I have no idea why. I wake up really early in the morning (well early for me) after only about 6 hours sleep and I cannot get back to sleep. So I just get up. But then I am so tired all day and all I want to do is eat. It sucks!

Anyway hopefully this shall pass.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...