Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Food Diary 21/12

Daily points allowance - 26 points


Breakfast:

7 almonds (pre-workout snack) - 1 point

1 serve TJ's Steel cut oats - 4 points
1 banana - 0 points
10g walnuts - 2 points
1/4 cup soy milk - 1 point
Iced soy latte - 2 points

Total - 10 points

IMG_2283


Lunch:

25g Edamame - 1 point
55g smoked ham - 1 point
1 x string cheese - 2 points
2 tbs Thai Peanut dressing - 1 point
30g avocado - 1 point
salad veggie - 0 points

Total - 6 points

IMG_2297

IMG_2306



Dinner:

62g chicken breast (cooked) - 2 points
2 tsp canola oil - 2 points
70g potato (cooked) - 2 points
butternut squash - 0 points
mushrooms - 0 points

Total - 6 points

IMG_2323


Snacks:

Pineapple & grapes - 0 points

IMG_2318

Chai tea made with 1 cup soy milk - 2 point
2 x Biscoff cookies - 2 points

IMG_2363

1 x Honeycrisp apple - 0 points

IMG_2342



Exercise:

15 minutes - Exercise bike
10 minutes - treadmill
5 minutes - Elliptical machine

30 minutes total. 3 activity points earned


Nutrition:

Dairy – 3 serves approx
Oils – 2 serves
Liquid – 16oz water, 12 oz Sprite Zero, 16oz soy milk
Fruit – Approx 6 serves
Vegies - Too many to count!


TOTAL = 26 points used
49 weekly remaining
3 activity points earned

Thoughts:

I cannot believe that I haven't used ANY weekly points yet! Tuesday's are usually my blow out day but I really wanted to be good this week, with Christmas and all. Plus I went to the gym today! Woooooo go me! I really have to get on the elliptical first though! Going on it after the bike is a big mistake! My legs were jelly!

Here's to a great week people! Only 10.6lb to goal! That's 4.8kg!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...