Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Last 2 Weigh-ins

What a naughty girl I have been! I didn't even post about last weeks weigh in! Tsk tsk! Well here it is in all it's naughtiness:

Photobucket


Funny thing is I was expecting more than that. I was kind of naughty. But obviously not too naughty.

This week I was REALLY expecting a big gain. It was TOM plus I had a couple of non tracking blow out days. Especially Thursday night at Bunco! The food was sooooo naughty but sooooo good and there was a delicious birthday cake too for one of our friends. Of course I had some!

But as you can see below I was able to correct it!

Photobucket

I also was given a really good reminder of perspective today. We were talking about our favourite fast food pre- Weight Watchers and I was saying how I LOVE Cookout burgers and shakes and I was saying how I hadn't been there in like a year. And one of the ladies looked at me and said "Yes but look at the jeans you are wearing!" I was wearing my size 11 Juniors skinny jeans. I had to hand it to her. She was so right!

Now this week I am going to force myself to the gym at least 3 times, if not more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...