Saturday, January 21, 2012

Friday 20/01

Today was another very boring, quiet day at our house. Billy & I are still under the weather and Ashley had no school so we just chilled at home.

I made myself an omelette with Quick eggs 3 points, smoked ham 1 point, mushrooms, onion & tomato 0 points, cooked in 1 tsp canola oil 1 point. Total 5 points.

Photobucket

Also I made a sugar free salted caramel coffee with 1/3 cup 2% milk - 1 point

Photobucket

I bought something new to try for lunch the other day, Lean Cuisine Pot Stickers, like dumplings. 7 points.

Photobucket

They were not bad, I didn't really like the rice though and only ate a few spoonfuls. Not sure if I would buy them again. But Trader Joe's have pot stickers so I might check them out.

Photobucket

I had an orange for an afternoon snack. 0 points.

Photobucket

Dinner I made breaded chicken breast fillets with roasted brussel sprouts, TJ's Spiced Soybeans, yellow squash & ranch dressing. Total - 12 points

Photobucket

For dessert I had TJ's 0% Fat Greek yogurt with an apple & pomegranate seeds. 2 points.

Photobucket

I used 27 of my 29 points. Again no gym, I still don't feel so good. 

4 comments:

  1. thats no good nikki you havent felt well for awhile now, if you can afford to (i know medical is expensive there) it probably would be a good idea to get checked out?? xox hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the omelette best, and of course I can never forget about the dessert, yum yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...