Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Last 2 Weigh-ins

So I forgot to post last weeks weigh-in so here is last weeks and todays:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Down 2lb then up 0.2lb. I am so sick of this yo-yo weight crap! I was so hoping I would get under 150lb this week. My weight here at home has been showing a steady decline all week then this morning I was up a pound. WTH! I have been 100% on plan! I didn't use even half of my weeklies and I have been within my points every day.

It's really starting to piss me off. I am so close to goal but I can't seem to budge any more.

I talked to my leader about it and she seems to think I am doing everything right, food wise, which I know but I really need to amp up the activity. So I am going to try really hard to get to the Y at least 3 times this week. Let's hope I can do it.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...