Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wednesday 18/01

Today I had planned on going to the gym but when I woke up I wasn't feeling great. I think my food choices didn't agree with me. But it was kind of worth it.

For breakfast I made Trader Joe's frozen Steel cut oatmeal with a banana, 7g walnuts, 15g honey, 1/2 cup soy milk - 7 points and coffee with 1/3 cup of 2% milk and sugar free syrup - 1 point. Total 8 points

Photobucket

We didn't have anywhere to go today and Billy wasn't feeling great, he has a head cold, poor thing. So we just chilled out and watched some Buffy. For lunch I made myself a sandwich on TJ's 7 grain sprouted bread with avocado, sharp cheese, smoked ham, banana peppers and veggies - 6 points.

Photobucket

After Billy laid down for his nap I put the meatballs and sauce on to simmer for a few hours for dinner and just played around on the computer. I had an apple & a WW string cheese for a snack - 1 point. 

Dinner was so good! I made Trader Joe's turkey meatballs with a tomato sauce. I added garlic, mushrooms, yellow squash, onions, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce & tomato paste. Also a dash of TJ's 21 Seasoning Salute. Then I served it with whole wheat pasta. So yummy! Mine was 11 points.

Photobucket


Then Billy headed off to work and I cleaned up the kitchen and watched some more Buffy and played on the computer some more. Then I got a bit peckish and made myself some Greek yogurt with pomegranate seeds, so tasty! 2 points.

Photobucket

I used 28 out of my 29 points today, no weeklies.


1 comment:

  1. yummo! i love when you do food diaries!! keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...