Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Weigh-in 03/01

Photobucket

That's what 2 weeks of being off plan does. I went right off the rails these past couple of weeks. Christmas and New Year just had me eating like a crazy woman. Plus it was TOM during the whole shebang so that didn't help at all!

I have to say though, 2lb is waaaay better than I expected. I was thinking the damage was going to be way worse. Thank god!

Now it's back on track and kicking butt! It's 1 year since I joined and although I would have loved to still have that 50lb amount at the 1 year mark I am pretty darn close.

Going to bed early tonight so I can hit the gym in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...