Thursday, February 9, 2012

365 Week 4

Day 22

22/365 - Bad hair day

This shot was done with no real thought in mind. I was exhausted and really not interested in doing my 365 photo for the day but I had to have one, so I just did this. 

Day 23

23/365 - Did you hear?

The theme today was "Your Oh Face" so I went with the shocked Oh face. I love doing clone shots and I need to do them more often and spend more time planning them.

Day 24

24/365 - Why I love Winter

This was actually my day to choose a theme and it had been a LONG time since I picked a group theme so I went with something simple, Diptychs, Triptychs and Polyptychs. I had no idea what I wanted to do for mine so I listed the things I liked about winter and took photos to reflect those things. It was kinda lame.

Day 25

25/365 - It's not working?

This theme was "You're Doing it Wrong". I really like this one. Although taking it was kind of frustrating as our new neighbours across the street have taken to sitting out on their porch and watching me when I am outside trying to take photos. It's really uncomfortable.

Day 26

26/365 - Positively Negative

The theme here was "Positively Negative". Basically inverting the photo to make it look like a negative. I tried to wear something that had a lot of colour so it would look cool and I love how it turned out. I just wish I had been smiling in it! This was the best one with everything in it but I wasn't smiling, but I thought it fit into the theme of "Negative" also.

Day 27

27/365 - What's on your head?

Today's theme was "What's on your head" so I went with my trusty pink hat then decided to go all out with the pink. Another one where the neighbours just sat and stared at me.

Day 28

28/365

Ok so this has to be one of my all time favourite photos I have ever taken. Seriously. And it wasn't set up or anything. I needed a photo of dancing for a Scavenger Hunt I participate in and so while we were at the park taking other photos I told Billy we should just jump in front of the tripod and dance like dorks while I clicked away with the remote. Well we did that, then he grabbed me and dipped me and I managed to get this shot. I love it soooo much!

So there is my week 4. Hope someone is getting some kind of enjoyment out of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...