Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Food Diary 28/02/12

OMG! Can you believe it?? A food diary! Don't have a heart attack now, ok!

So anyway, I am technically supposed to be on maintenance which means I get a few more points than I was when I was losing the weight, BUT seeming I gained this week I want to get back down to my goal weight, or even a little under it. So I am going back to 26 points per day and trying not to use too many weeklies.


Daily points allowance - 26 points


Breakfast:

1 x TJ's Fiberful bar - 3 points
1 x egg - 2 points
1 x slice TJ's 7 grain bread - 1 point
1 tbs ketchup - 0 points
coffee with 1/2 cup skim milk & splenda - 1 point

Total - 7 points

Photobucket 

I like my eggs over easy so I get that runny yolk! How do you like your eggs?

Photobucket


Lunch:

2 x slices TJ's 7 grain bread - 2 points
20g avocado - 1 point
1 x slice sharp cheddar - 2 points
salad vegies - 0 points

Total - 5 points

Photobucket



Dinner:

3 x TJ's Turkey Meatballs - 4 points
150g mashed potato - 3 points (weighed raw)
1 tsp butter - 1 point
3 tsp canola oil - 3 points
butternut squash, brussel sprouts - 0 points

Total - 11 points

Photobucket

  
Snacks:

2 x oranges - 0 points
7 x almonds - 1 point

1 x small apple - 0 points
1 x TJ's plain greek yogurt with fibre - 2 points

Total - 2 points

Photobucket



Exercise:

- I really need to work on this.


Nutrition:

Dairy – 2
Oils – 3
Liquid – 4
Fruit – 4
Vegies - 4


TOTAL = 26 of 26 points used
49 weekly remaining
# activity points earned

Thoughts:

I really did well today. I have been hungry, but I think it's because I was eating like a mad woman for a week so my body just has to get used to it!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...