Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Food Diary 29/02/12

Daily points allowance - 26 points


Breakfast:

1 x Starbucks Skinny Caramel latte - 3 points
1 x Starbucks Spinach & feta wrap - 7 points

Total - 10 points

No photo


Lunch:

3 x Lean Cuisine Thai Style spring rolls - 5 points
1 tbs Sweet chilli sauce - 0 points

Total - 5 points

Photobucket



Dinner:

105g chicken breast - 3 points
1/4 cup rice - 1 point
2 tsp canola oil - 2 points
veggies - 0 points

Total - 6 points

Photobucket


Snacks:

1 x WW Ice cream bar - 4 points
1 x orange - 0 points
roasted broccoli - 0 points

Photobucket

1 x apple - 0 points
1 x TJ's Greek Yogurt with fiber - 2 points
15g honey

Photobucket

Total - 7 points


Exercise:
 -


Nutrition:

Dairy – 2
Oils – 2
Liquid – 6
Fruit – 3
Vegies - 5


TOTAL = 28 points consumed
47 weekly remaining
# activity points earned

Thoughts:

I am ok with going over my points by 2 as I was losing on 29 points a day for a long while so as long as I am under 29 a day I am good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...