Monday, February 27, 2012

Food diary of sorts

Ok so I have been terrible at posting food diaries and I have also actually been really had at tracking my food the past couple of weeks. I know I am going to pay for it on the scales tomorrow. I kind of went a little nuts when I hit goal.

Bad I know.

Anyway I have been photographing food occasionally so I thought I would at least share some of the food I had been eating here recently.

Rissoles with loaded potato, broccoli, brussel sprouts & sauted mushrooms and squash.

Photobucket

Omelette I had this morning for breakfast:

Photobucket

Apple with greek yogurt and honey:

Photobucket

Peanut butter Cheerios:

Photobucket

Turkey chilli with sour cream:

Photobucket

Baked lemon pepper salmon with harvest grain salad & broccoli:

Photobucket

Sundried tomato chicken sausages & harvest grain salad:

Photobucket

Whole grain waffles with butter & maple syrup:

Photobucket

Sorry it's not the usual kind of food diary but I promise I will be better at them this week. I can't afford to not be tracking anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I noticed that you are a follower of the Queen's Meme. Please join us this week and play the Oh, Baby Meme! We'd love to see you.
    http://mimiqueenofmemes.blogspot.com

    Peace, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki I'm going to try X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...