Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Our Date Night

So it was our anniversary a couple of weeks ago and Valentines Day so we planned a night out for the 2 of us.

We both got all dressed up. I wore my black pinafore dress, which sadly is too big for me now! But I wore it anyway. FYI - its an Australian size 12 (Juniors) from Target Hot Options, which is equivalent to a US size 8 juniors.

IMG_5686

IMG_5691

We headed to our favourite Japanese Restaurant, Tsunami's.

Photobucket

First starters we shared some Gyoza (pork dumplings)

Photobucket

Then for my main I ordered the Dragon Roll -crab, avocado, topped w/ baked eel.

Photobucket

Billy got his usual Teriyaki Salmon:

Photobucket

After dinner we headed to Sweet Frog, a frozen yogurt bar that has about 20 different flavours of fat free yogurt and then a bunch of toppings.

I went with Cake Batter flavour then added cookie dough balls, crushed up snickers, mini pb cups and pound cake. It was DELISH!! 

Photobucket

After that we headed home to change for the movie. We also needed to take my 365 photo so here is what I wore to the movies and our photo 

47/365 - Shel Silverstein

Before the movie we went to Starbucks and I ordered a Caramel Brulee latte and we shared a slice of lemon pound cake.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went and saw The Woman in Black. It was spoooooky!! But really good.

It was such a great night and we had so much fun. 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...