Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Weigh-in 14/02

Photobucket

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very happy!

I did it! I can't believe it! I hit my goal!! I am so happy I cannot express it! This week has been so good and this is just a cherry on top. And on Valentines Day of all days!

I will go on maintenance for the next 6 weeks then I will receive my Lifetime Membership as long as I stay within 2lb of my goal weight. After I reach Lifetime I want to lose more but at least then I won't have to pay for it any more.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making your goal Nikki, that's wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...