Friday, February 3, 2012

Weigh-in 31/01

Photobucket

Ok so I have to tell you the story of what happened to me this week. It was TOM so I had gained a few pounds over a few days from water retention, so I was really expecting a gain at weigh-in. Monday morning I weighed in at home at 149.2lb. This was just over a pound more than what I weighed in at before my last weeks meeting. I was good with that, it being TOM and all.

Well Tuesday morning I get up and weigh myself and my scales say 144.6lb. Huh? I step on again. Same thing. I honestly weighed myself about 10 times just to be sure and I only got about a 0.2lb difference with all 10 times.

So I am feeling ELATED! I get showered and dressed and head off to my meeting thinking that the scales are going to reflect about 3-4lb loss.

Well I get on and I am 149.2lb. A loss of 0.2lb from last week. To say I was crushed, pissed, upset was an understatement. I couldn't believe it. I honestly had to hold back tears. I couldn't understand. My scales at home are usually pretty close to the WW ones.

I didn't stay for the meeting. For the first time in over a year I just left after weighing in. Billy was waiting for me at the library and I told him and he was really supportive but also confused as well.

We went and did our usual Tuesday shopping and I came home and posted about it on Facebook and a few of my friends said that it might be the battery in my scales. So I put a new battery in and hopped on and right away I was up 4lbs.

SONOFABITCH! They had to do that the morning of my weigh-in didn't they!

Anyway I still had a loss, small as it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...