Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wow!

Ok so I do have a lot of readers! I never realised cause you are all so quiet!

Thank you everyone for letting me know that there are people out there reading.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have been a little under the weather. But things should be back to normal soon.

I kind of went a little off the rails WW wise. I hit goal and my brain went on vacation and I have just been eating like a crazy lady. But I am hoping I haven't done too much damage. I didn't go to my meeting this week as I was not well and honestly I didn't want to face what I had done.

I know it's bad. I know.

But I am back on track and I'm not letting it get me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...