Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ashley's a Marine!

Recently Ashley has started having a real interest in the Military. Recruiters have been at his school talking to students and although he isn't eligible to join, they still talk to him and give him stuff to bring home eg: pamphlets, pens, key chains etc. They are really great.

So a couple of weeks ago a good friend of mine let me know that her husband, who recently retired from the Marines, had a t shirt for Ashley that he wore in Afghanistan while on active duty. We picked it up yesterday and Ashley was so excited to get it. I took a couple of videos of him when I gave it to him and him wearing it.




IMG_6859

IMG_6857

He is just too adorable!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...