Friday, March 30, 2012

Lifetime baby!!!

Photobucket

Ooohhh YEAH!! I hit Lifetime! The gain was kind of a false gain. WW likes you to stay within 2lb of your goal weight above or below. I was 3lbs under the day before weigh-in so I ate a really heavy dinner loaded with sodium before weighing in and wore my heaviest jeans and kept my cardigan on.

My leader & I!
My leader & I
My leader called me up and said such lovely things about me and I had to fight to hold back tears!! But I pulled through and said my thanks and gave them all my best tips. I asked one of the ladies to take my photo with my leader. Sadly it's not a great photo and I think I look awful! But it captured a great moment.

I was kind of in a state of shock all day. It feels so weird. I still have trouble realising I am thin. It's bizarre.

141. Something inspiring
My Reward charms. 10% Keychain, 25lb, 50lb, 16 meetings, Goal & Lifetime

Now I no longer have to pay as long as I stay within 2lb of my goal weight. I actually want to lose more weight. I may have to change my goal weight if I lose too much. I will just have to wait and see how that goes.

I really want to focus on the fitness side of things now. I have lost the weight but now I want to tone up and get fit.

1 comment:

  1. the power that meetings gives you is awesome. i enjoy them so much and have gotten over my plateau since being a meetings member versus being an online member.

    congrats on your lifetime status!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...