Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sorry!

I know I know! I have been lax in posting food diaries. Well to be honest I haven't really been tracking 100% this week. Not going crazy or anything. Just not totally focussed on it this week. My head is in a weird place at the moment. I think I am in shock that I actually got to goal. It's so weird! haha

Sure I have lost the weight before, many times, but never on purpose and never with Weight Watchers. Usually it's a huge upheaval or stress or illness. Never because I actually REALLY followed a plan and worked it. So it's kind of weird and new.

I have 2 more weeks of maintenance then I hopefully will get Lifetime. Then I am going to look into working for Weight Watchers. I have no idea what it entails but my leader has been bugging me about it for months! Ultimately I would like to work at my actual meeting, cause I would be familiar with everyone and it's close to home. But I have no idea what the options even are there.

Anyway, I have to get to Lifetime first before I even think about that!

Oh just to add, I have been trying to update a bunch of stuff on here also. Adding new pages, updating old ones etc. Also posting about stuff people have asked about re: Ashley's diagnoses and stuff like that. If there is anything else you guys would like to me to blog about please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...