Wednesday, April 4, 2012

365 Week 13

Day 85:

85/365

I had no energy to do any theme today. So this was all I did.

Day 86:

86/365 - Monday morning benching

Today's theme was "Monday Morning" and "Happy Bench Monday" so I combined the 2.

Day 87:

87/365 - Top Down Tuesday

Today's theme was "Top Down Thursday". Basically a photo taken from above. It does sound a little bit rude though!

Day 88:

88/365 - Nerds in loud shirts

Today's theme was "Nerds in loud shirts".

Day 89:

89/365 - Enjoying the end of the day

I didn't play any theme for today either.

Day 90:

90/365 - Just me

Another themeless day.

Day 91:

91/365 - Random!

Today's theme was so random it's best to just show you the group that was chosen: Did your dad travel alot?

So another week down and I haven't missed a day! YAY!!! I can honestly see myself finishing this for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...