Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Food Diary 17/04

Yep! That's right. I will be posting these again. I need to be accountable and these will help with that. I am going back to 26-29 points a day so I can lose what I have gained over the past few weeks.

Daily points allowance - 26-29 points


Breakfast:

1/4 cup steel cut oats - 4 points
1 banana - 0 points
8g flaked coconut - 1 point
1 tbs brown sugar - 1 point
1/2 cup soy milk - 1 point
coffee with splenda and skim milk - 1 point

Total = 8 points

Photobucket


Lunch:

2 slices Trader Joe's 7 grain bread - 2 points
1 slice sharp cheddar - 2 points
1 wedge Happy Farms cheese - 1 point
sweet relish - 0 points

Total = 5 points

Photobucket


Dinner:

120 g chicken breast fillet - 3 points
2 teaspoons canola oil - 2 points
harvest grain salad - 3 points
vegies - 0 points

Total = 8 points

Photobucket


Snacks:

1 boiled egg - 2 points

Photobucket


7 almonds - 1 point
5 Caramel creams - 5 points
1 orange - 0 points
1 apple - 0 points

Total = 9 points



Dairy – close to 2 serves
Oils – 2
Liquid – 5
Fruit – 5-6 serves
Vegies - 4+ serves


TOTAL = 29 points used
46 weekly remaining
# activity points earned

Thoughts:

I am proud of myself for getting back on track today. I am starving though. I hate that I allowed this to happen. It's like restarting all over again.




2 comments:

  1. Good girl:) munch on some carrot,cellery,lettuce etc Nikki,I'm not picking on you but I noticed there was no salad in your sandwich if you bulked it out with salad you would feel fuller! same withthe egg have you tried wrapping lettuce around the egg iyt would give it crunch and help fill you:) glad to see you are back on track <3 Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have had salad with it but we are out of salad veggies! Going shopping for some tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...