Thursday, May 10, 2012

Insane

I am feeling that way here lately. Like there is something seriously wrong with me.

How else can I explain what I have been doing to myself the past couple of months.

Insanity. Craziness. Binge eating!!!!

I have been TERRIBLE! And I am terrified if I don't get a handle on it all my work over the past year is going to be for nothing. How can a sane person allow themselves to do this?

But I am sane. I know exactly what I am doing, yet I keep stuffing the food into my mouth.

But it stops now. Yesterday I got back on track and have been on plan for 2 days now.

I cannot undo all I have done. I will not allow it. I CANNOT allow it.

I have gained about 4-5lbs, mostly fluid, but still not good.

I haven't been going to my WW meetings because if I weigh-in and go over my goal weight I have to pay, and I don't want to pay. So I have been skipping them. Last month I left it to the last minute to have my months weigh in and I worked like the devil to get down to my acceptable goal weight for them.

I will have to do that again this month.

But this will be the last time I will do that. Starting now I am back on plan FOR GOOD. This is insanity. I cannot allow myself to be insane.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Nikki, don't let yourself slip! Your success motivated me to start on Weight Watchers - I've lost 4.5 kgs so far since Feb. Show me that the weight CAN be kept off! xx Mira

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...