Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Getting serious

Ok so I didn't make it to my meeting this morning. I took a sleep aid and went to bed really early, but when Billy got home at around 4am I woke up and then I couldn't get back to sleep. He has had really bad allergies and so I kept hearing him out there sneezing and sniffling.

But I have decided I can't allow myself to use my meeting as an excuse not to get back on track. I have been telling myself I will start again once I go back. But that is stupid and delusional. I need to get back on track NOW!

So from today I will be tracking my food, posting food diaries and weighing myself here at home each morning.

This morning I weighed in at 150.6lb. The last time I recorded my weight at home was on April 26th and it was 144.6. So I have gained 6lb in about 6 weeks or so. I need to get rid of them asap.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...