Monday, June 11, 2012

Goals for June

Ok so there are a few things I really need to work on this month.

First and foremost is I have to get back on Weight Watchers and fix what I have messed up the past couple of months. I haven't been going to meetings or following the program. I haven't been tracking and I know I have gained about 4-5lb roughly.

So tomorrow morning I am getting up and going to face the music.

Second of all I really have to start scrapbooking again. I have been working on an album for my MIL for like 2 years now and I have to finish it and give it to her. I felt the mojo come back today but I sat there staring at the photos for like an hour and nothing came to me. I wish I had scrappy friends that I could hang out with and get some help. But I will continue to try.

Third, I need to take more photos. I have been great at my 365, not 1 day missed so far. That is pretty good I think. But I want to take photos of other things. So I will try to do that too.

Wish me luck for my goals. The first one is the most important. I really need to get under control again or I will end up gaining it all back and being miserable again.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck babe I know you can do it!!!!

    I couldnt believe how quickly I gained weight when I stopped going to WW and I don't want it to happen to you!!!!

    I gained 25kgs in three months!!!!!

    As off scrapbooking I've never done it but it looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for.... I meant hehe silly phone!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...