Sunday, June 10, 2012

Thrift Store finds

I have been meaning to post about this forever. Ever since I started losing weight, I have been a frequent shopper at thrift stores. It's amazing what you can find in them for next to nothing. Here are some things I have found recently.

These I found at Value Village. I can't remember the price of all of them, but most things are between $2.50 - $5.50

I think this skirt will look really cute with a black sweater, tights and black books in winter. Size 4 Signature by Larry Levine. It is in brand new condition, fully lined.

  Photobucket

Another really cute skirt that would look really cute with boots in winter. Ann Taylor Loft, size 6 and like new.

Photobucket

Really cute jacket. Nicole Benisti, Size 6.

Photobucket

Cute pair of Old Navy shorts, size 6.

Photobucket



Here are some things I got at Goodwill recently:

I got this dress as a laugh mainly for my 365 project and I didn't even think it would fit me. It was $4.50. But funnily enough I got it home and it fit me perfectly as you can see in the photo below it. No size tag.

Photobucket

117/365 - Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Nietzche

This gorgeous swing jacket I found for $4.50 and it's BRAND NEW! It is so darn cute and it's Ann Taylor Loft!! Size 8

Photobucket


Really cute sweater that I can't wait to wear with jeans in winter. Charlotte Russe size M.

Photobucket

What I got from Value Village today:

Cute brown pinstripe shorts. To The Max, size 8 $2.50

Photobucket

Apt 9 black shorts size 6. $3.50

Photobucket

Really cute sweater dress. Chesley size M.

Photobucket

I don't normally look at second hand shoes, cause well people's feet have been in them. But as I was walking out I saw this pair of Nine West heels and they have hardly any wear on the sole and they were $3.50 and I really liked them. So I thought, hell why not!

Photobucket

So that's my thrift store haul these past few weeks. Today I spent $18 and got 3 pairs of shorts (I didn't take a photo of one pair as they are for around the house) a sweater dress and a pair of shoes. Not bad!



2 comments:

  1. I love op shopping!! I usually hunt down lots of accessories- necklaces, bangles, bracelets, scarves etc, and every so often i find a top that i like. If only i was a size 8 though because thats all that seems to be left by the time i go there haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to take a photo of how big the ones over here are! It's insane!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...