Saturday, June 16, 2012

Yeeuuuck

So I woke up this morning and I couldn't swallow. My throat was so swollen and closed up it was horrible. Then came the aches and pains and fever and headache.

I am pretty sure it's either strep or tonsillitis. I have had both many times. So I usually can tell.

I had plans this weekend too. I had a Scentsy party to go to with friends I hadn't seen in FOREVER and I was also taking my MIL who I just initiated into the world of Scentsy, giving her a burner for Mother's Day.

We were also going to stop by their house tomorrow for Father's Day, but with me AND Ashley both not well, it ain't going to happen.

I also had plans to scrapbook. I don't even have the energy for that!

I have been tracking and eating well. I was craving fruit and ate a whole cantaloupe/rockmelon today! Lol

I did finish a Layout last night for my MIL's album that I have been working on forever. I am slowly getting it done though. We found a really cute scrapbook store in Salisbury that has classes and stuff which is great.

Well I am going to go get comfy in bed and read.

1 comment:

  1. nice blog checkout mine on

    http://www.onjokes.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...