Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday #1

I have been feeling kinda down lately so I have decided to do this every week to try to maintain some perspective.

So here is what I am thankful for this week:


  • My Kindle - I don't know how I lived without it before. Although I do love real books, they cause me a lot of pain with my neck etc as I tend to like HUGE bricks of books but the Kindle makes it so much easier. Also if I want a book I can get it instantly. No waiting! Wonderful
  • My heatpad - Speaking of my back, it's been awful this week and my heat pad has been a godsend!
  • Coffee - I am always thankful for this!
  • Air conditioning - It's been hot as Hades here and I am so damn thankful we have air conditioning!
Ok for the big things:

  • Billy - I am so truly thankful for this man. He is everything I could ever want in a husband. I won't sit here and list all the wonderful things about him. Because there just isn't enough room. I am just so lucky that he loves me.
  • Ashley - It amazes me everyday that this wonderful human being came from me. I have said it before and I will say it again. If there are Angels on Earth, he is one.

There you go. I feel much better after writing that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...