Wednesday, September 26, 2012

BOT Day 1

The BOT in the title stands for Back on Track. Which is what I am from now on!

This morning I weighed myself and it wasn't pretty.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

So I am up 20+lbs. Not good. BUT I am not going to let it be any higher than that. Today I started tracking again and eating well. I will be using MyFitnessPal. I will have to pay for Weight Watchers now that I am over goal so I am not going to rejoin until I am at goal again.

So my daily limit is 1350 calories. I won't be tracking 0 point veggies, but I will be tracking fruit at the moment. 

I was really worried I would be starving all day and feel cruddy but I did fine and I was really pumped! Lately I have felt so sluggish and tired and down so I was really worried, but it was much better than suspected.

So here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

380 calories
40g steel cut oats
1/2 cup Trader Joe's soy milk 
7g TJ's Honey roasted sliced almonds
1 tbs TJ's pumpkin butter

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

1 cup TJ's soy milk
instant coffee
Torani sugar free salted caramel syrup

Lunch:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

230 calories
3/4 cup egg beaters
55g smoked ham
2 tsp canola oil
mushrooms, onion, tomato

Snack:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

132 calories
400g watermelon

Dinner:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

285 calories
80g wild salmon
2 tsp canola oil
1/3 cup couscous
balsamic brussel sprouts & butternut squash

Snacks:

Photobucket

198 calories
1 x TJ's Greek yogurt 0% fat with fibre
15g honey
1 apple

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

baby carrots

Total calories: 1225



I think I did pretty darn good, seeming I have been eating small towns lately! Here's to Day 2!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...