Thursday, September 27, 2012

BOT Day 2

5ECE0911-4E7C-4D93-AECA-D0C62671A8C2-9366-000008B61325F31D

Umm WHAT? 

Yep, that's what the scale said this morning. Down 4 lbs over night! WTH!? 

Seriously though, I am thinking I must have been retaining a ton of fluid yesterday! But still, NICE!

So today was another day on track. Under calories and not to hard at all. The nights are the hardest because I am bored and that's when I want to eat. But I am trying to make myself busy with things.

Here is my food diary. I wanted to also add, the photo quality isn't as good as they used to be as I know just use my iPhone instead of my good camera. It took so much time editing and uploading them, then resizing them for the blog. Plus I always have my phone with me when I am eating to log it all.

Breakfast:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

328 calories
1 serve overnight pumpkin oats 
75g banana

100 calories
1 cup Trader Joe's soy milk
Sugar free slated caramel syrup


Lunch:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

266 calories:
2 slices Trader Joe's 7 grain unsprouted bread
55g smoked ham
10g avocado
1 slice sharp cheddar
tomato, onion

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Big bowl of "free" veggies

Dinner:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

559 calories
115g chicken breast tenderloins
15g panko breadcrumbs
140g potato
14g bacon bits
14g 2% sharp cheddar
2 tbs sour cream
14g light butter
2 tsp canola oil
mashed butternut squash, sauteed zucchini, yellow squash & mushrooms

I have to tell you, dinner tonight was AWESOME!!!

Snack:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

85 calories
250g seedless watermelon

Total calories - 1336/1350

Not bad!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...