Sunday, September 30, 2012

BOT Day 4

Another great day! I can't believe I allowed myself to go off track for so long when staying on track really isn't that hard. But I guess I can't dwell on the past. Just need to look forward.

So this morning I was talking to Billy about my scales and we were having to go to Target for a few things and he said we could look at scales there and if there was one reasonably priced we would get one. So we did! I posted all about it earlier today with the link to what I got. I can't wait to weigh in officially tomorrow morning on it. It does body fat and all that other stuff too, which is cool.

I actually wanted to go for a walk today but it's been raining all day and night :( Hubby was sent home from work before even starting as it was a really low box count and they had too many people on. So that was cool, but I was a little worried, because for some reason I eat more when he is around. But I was really good and kept within my calories!

Breakfast:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

261 calories
40g steel cut oats
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (big mistake, was not good)
15g honey
coffee with SF hazelnut creamer

Lunch:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

238 calories
100g smoked ham
1 light string cheese
TJ's Fat free balsamic vinegar dressing
salad

Snack:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

120 calories
TJ's Reduced Guilt chips

Dinner:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

416 calories
1 kaiser roll
1 breaded chicken breast patty
1 slice sharp cheddar
10g avocado
salad

Snacks:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

206 calories
TJ's 0% fat greek yogurt
apple
15g honey

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

120 calories
1 Graham cracker
1/2 marshmallow
2 pieces of Hershey's chocolate

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

52 calories
Swiss Miss Diet hot chocolate
1 marshmallow

Total calories - 1354 of 1350

So I was a little bit over my calories for the day but not by much at all and seeming all the other days I have been under, it balances out.




2 comments:

  1. yay!! glad you are back on track :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading and SEEING what you eat!! You motivate me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...