Thursday, September 27, 2012

If you really knew me

I have seen this one a few of my friends blogs so I decided to join in.

If you really knew me....

...you'd know I have lived on my own from age 15.
...you'd know I have had severe depression from an early age and rarely am on medication for it as I hate it more than the depression.
...you'd know I have lost and gained around the same amount of weight about 3 times since my early 20's.
...you'd know I hate chick flicks and would prefer a gory horror movie any day.
...you'd know that my husband is the only person I have met who I honestly think understands me.
...you'd know that I believe people don't give me enough credit and give up on me too easily.
...you'd know that I love bacon. And baked potatoes. And chocolate.
...you'd know I am a coffee addict.
...you'd know that I hate not working. I have worked full time since I was 15 and this is the longest time I have not worked.
...you'd know that I am hilarious and really good with quick one liners.
...you'd know I have a big heart and am a real sap.
...you'd know that penguins and bears are my favourite animals, but I like all animals. Except ones that sting or bite!
...you'd know my favourite colour is pink, but I also like teal.
...you'd know I am a pretty good cook.
...you'd know I grew up in Cairns and have been out on the Barrier Reef dozens of times.
...you'd know that some of the most wonderful people I know, I have never met in real life.
...you'd know I love photography and wish I could go exotic places and take photos.
...you'd know I dream of one day having a second wedding to my husband. I want to wear an actual wedding dress.
...you'd know I love reading and if I don't have a book to read I get anxious.
...you'd know I have never seen Casablanca or Gone with the Wind.
...you'd know I my husband and I made up our own holiday between Thanksgiving & Christmas. We celebrate it ever year. One day I may post about it.



2 comments:

  1. wow I did not know that about your own holiday you made up! or the second wedding. love this x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...