Saturday, September 29, 2012

My hubby rocks!

So I posted the other day that my scales are not accurate here at home. Which really puts a bit of a strain on losing weight. Because it's hard to keep track of weight if it's not accurate.

So I was talking to him about it this morning and he said I could get a new set! We were going to Target anyway so we would get one while there.

I got this one: http://www.target.com/p/weight-watchers-glass-scale-clear/-/A-13202699

It reads body fat etc aswell which my old one didn't. It also logs your height, age etc. So pretty snazzy.

I will be weighing in on it formerly tomorrow morning as I had already eaten when we got it, but I did test it with a 4lb bag of sugar and it was spot on. YAY!

So here's to accurate numbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...