Friday, September 21, 2012

New followers!

Hey everyone!! Thanks so much for stopping by and following my blog! I have been a bit slack in updating, things are a little crazy for me right now, but I am going to try REALLY hard to be a better blogger, among other things.

If there is anything any of you would like to me blog about, please let me know. I am always looking for ideas.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Hubby is off for 4 nights so I am a HAPPY girl!

I will be posting a big, long update post here later tonight. I have been putting it off as I really am in some denial about some things.

Anyway, off to dinner then the Homecoming game at Ashley's school later on.


2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...