Sunday, September 30, 2012

Official weigh in

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Ok so I hopped on the new scales this morning and weighed in at the above weight. I compared with the old scales and they only showed a 0.1lb difference (this time Lol) so I am assuming I have lost a couple of pounds already since Wednesday's weigh in of 165lb. Yay!

But I am setting this weight this morning as my first initial weigh in, as it was on the new scales.

I also got my Body fat reading:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Not great, but it's something to work on!

So wish me luck! Here I go! It's 8 weeks to Thanksgiving. I would love to be as close to 150lb by then. So that's 12.4lb in 10 weeks. It's possible!


2 comments:

  1. you can so do this Nikki!! with you every step!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very reasonable goal! I'd like to lose around 10-12 pounds as well.. Lets do it! Good luck girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...