Monday, October 22, 2012

An award!


So thanks to Christina over at Krazy Cutie, I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award

Here are the Rules:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.
- These lucky bloggers must be told.
- There are NO TAG BACKS.

  1. I hate exercising. Absolutely despise it with a passion. I don't understand these people who love it. I often think they are CRAZY!
  2. I love healthy food. LOVE vegetables and fruit. Brown rice and soy milk. I was raised on that stuff so it's normal food to me. But I also like junk food. I am not prejudiced when it comes to food.
  3. 80's music will always be my favourite, but I also love 50's, 60's 70's heck all the decades!
  4. I had never seen snow until moving to the US 4 years ago.
  5. I hate black liquorice but I love strawberry flavoured, but not Twizzlers. Only Darrel Lea.
  6. Some days I still cannot believe I live in a different country. It's so weird!
  7. I have really long hair but never know what to do with it other than straighten it or put it up.
  8. I have always wanted to learn how to apply make-up properly.
  9. I have new pair of cowgirl boots but am scared to wear them cause I feel like I will look silly.
  10. I have always wanted to write a book but whenever I come up with an idea I find out it's already been done.
  11. I haven't taken a photo with my DSLR camera in almost 2 weeks. That is very unusual for me.
11 Questions from Christina

1. Where were you born? Cairns, Queensland, Australia

2. What do you love most about yourself? Physically, my hair. Mentally, my ability to analyse things.

3. Who is your favorite music artist? Rivers Cuomo from Weezer

4. Do you have a talent that you love but aren’t good at? I wish I could do my hair and make-up better

5. What’s your favorite movie? Too hard! I cannot pick 1 but at the moment I LOVE Bridesmaids! Hilarious!

6. Are you superstitious? Not really!

7. Do you have a weird phobia? I don't know about weird. I don't like spiders, crowds, confined spaces, people touching my feet.

8. How would your BFF describe your personality? Funny, weird, passionate, logical, fair.

9. What’s your signature dish? Everything I make is good! Lol But my in-laws LOVE my spaghetti and meatballs!

10. What’s your most embarrassing moment as a teenager and adult? Giving myself whiplash at a school dance head banging to AC/DC and being taken to the hospital by the drama teacher!

11. Who is your celebrity crush both male and female? Male - Christian Bale umm Batman! HELLO! Female - Scarlett Johansson. I can ignore her political preference ;)

My 11 nominees:

Kate over at Poetic Style 
Stacy over at Mommy Loving Life 
Brooke over at The Pursuit of Healthy 
Karen over at Keeping up with Karen 
Arlene over at Living Life Fully at Fifty 
Michelle over at Besaw for who you are 
Summer over at A Frazzled mom 
Sylvia over at Girl plus 3 
Jenn over at Just Jen 
Lisa over at Butterflies and hurricanes 
Lauren over at Lauren gets littler


11 Questions for my nominees:

1. What is the farthest you have travelled from home?
2. If you could be 1 celebrity for a day who and why?
3. What is your favourite way to eat potatoes? eg: baked, mashed etc
4. What is your favourite movie quote?
5. What song makes you cry?
6. Do you have any pets? Tell us about them.
7. If you could travel somewhere right now where would it be?
8. Last thing you drank.
9. Last time you danced on an actual dance floor.
10. If you could play a musical instrument, what would it be?
11. Describe yourself with a colour.

There you go! Ladies, comment back here when you have posted yours!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks love mines up!

    http://besawfitness.blogspot.com/2012/10/i-have-been-nominated-for-liebster-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award!! My post is (finally) up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...