Monday, October 1, 2012

BOT Day 5

Woooohooooo! I am still on track! Go me!

Today we went to the park to do my photo for my 365 project and then hit up the Farmer's Market where I had a great NSV! Hubby grabbed a fried apple pie and asked me if I wanted one as well. Normally I would have said yes. But I turned it down! YEAH!

I have decided I think I want to almost always have steel cut oats for breakfast. I really don't enjoy the overnight oats any more. I might have them on occasion but with the colder weather coming, I think it will be a while.

Breakfast:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

376 calories:
40 g steel cut oats
15g sliced honey roasted almonds (heaven)
15g honey
0.5 cup soy milk
Iced soy latte - 1 cup soy milk, instant coffee, SF syrup

I didn't have any bananas for my oatmeal this morning so I treated myself and doubled my almonds! MMmmmmm

Lunch:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

290 calories
2 slices TJ's 7 grain bread
1 slice sharp cheddar
55g smoked ham
2tb roasted garlic hummus
tomato & onion

I was going to have a big salad with this but I got distracted and by then it was time to start making dinner! haha

Dinner:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

399 calories
150g chicken tenderloins
1/2 cup brown rice
2 tsp canola oil
3 tbs teriyaki marinade
brussel sprouts, onion, broccoli & carrot

It was GOOOOD!

Snacks:


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

159 calories
watermelon, cantaloupe, pineapple

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

50 calories
Light string cheese

Total - 1324 of 1350 calories used.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...